5 signs that he might be cheating on you
Is he cheating on you?
Cheating appears to be on the rise (or perhaps it has always been rampant, it’s just that social media makes it appear more perverse). And for many dudes, it’s more of a macho game. The more chiqs you have ‘conquered’ the more masculine you are. Cheating has perhaps been made easier with the rise and ease of communication channels (Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, texting, dating sites and apps), the downside is that these same technology also makes it easier for one to get caught.
Below are 5 signs that your man is cheating. Some are obvious while others not so obvious. Remember, any one sign by itself is not nearly as compelling as several or a pattern.
- He is never clear about where he is: School and work are a common excuse. In the same breath he is normally vague about what he is doing and who he is with. Helping out a family member or classmate on some work is often the excuse they like to use.
- Communication reduces: Excuses about his phone, the battery going off, not getting your texts, many little issues that seem to impede you reaching him. Though he is very attached to his phone and won’t let you go thru it. He becomes more secretive
- He doesn’t spend much time with you: He gives you just enough attention to keep you around but not enough to actually grow in your relationship. And become even greater friends. He always has a reason why you can’t meet up with him. Like he’s “not sure when he’ll be off campus” or it’s “just the guys.”
- His actions seem to change: what used to be routine now isn’t anymore. His mood swings always fluctuating and nothing is ever his fault. He dresses differently, and may even change his taste in music.
- He becomes very defensive: Every time you call him out on something (like why he went so MIA on text) he turns it around on you, saying you’re being clingy or crazy. If you calmly and sincerely approach your partner about the thought that something seems off or makes you uncomfortable, and he or she lashes out and make you feel insecure or insane, it’s because s/he is deflecting