5 ways to step up your make-out game+a bonus tip!
The greatest of all kissing secrets that people do not know of is that you should pay attention to what your partner is doing and what they seem to respond to best. Some people tend to do things their way and only for their own pleasure. Making out can be fun if we follow a few more rules. These are some of the rules you could put into your make out sessions.
- Slow down bruh!- this applies to both ladies and gents. Slow,yet passionate kisses always win the race.Arguably the best tip we could give you is to go slow and ease your way into every kiss. If you’re feeling anxious about your kissing abilities, that anxiety is likely spurring you into rushing your way through it.
- Watch your tongue– be careful when it comes to tongue matters. Most of us would run for the hills if your partner happens to put their tongue down your throat. The secret is to instead flick and glide your tongue against theirs.
- Bite that lip a little-when couple’s gently bite each other’s lips without drawing blood (obviously),it is a sign of a ‘feisty’ relationship. This is great move that can totally turn on your partner.
- Go all Selena Gomez on them– she cant keep her hands to herself. You should try that often when making out.
- Be a tease– get the body involved. Touch here and there….squeeze if you find it appropriate.You could kiss their necks and nose and then back to kissing. Break away from a kiss and look your partner in the eye, with a sly smile on your face.
Bonus Tip: don’t be afraid to breathe– a kiss can take someone’s breath away and that is pretty epic