6 ways to calm down before your first time
Having sex for the first time can be a hustle.You end up giving it too much thought and being nervous about it. It is however okay to feel that.Seriously, it is.There is such an emphasis on your first time having sex in society that it can be a nerve-wracking experience because of the anticipation. Overthinking can make an already stressful experience overwhelming. Here are six ways that you can feel less nervous when it comes to that climactic moment.
- Take it slow- no need to rush anything. Depending on the severity of your sexual anxiety, you might need to go days or even weeks without having “real” sex, instead just getting used to being touched by another person. It’s perfectly fine to go at your own speed, working your way up from non-sexual touching to more and more intimate physical interaction.
- Have low expectations- it is great to be hopeful but also to in with low expectations. You may automatically connect with each other in the bedroom, but there’s also the possibility that you are not sexually compatible.To overcome the nerves you may feel because you’re unsure of the situation, don’t go in with high expectations.
- Communicate with your partner- just as much as you have the right to let your partner know you’re enjoying (or not) the experience, you have the right to say no as well. Saying no will feel freeing and let your partner know that you are in as in control of the experience as they are.
- Kukachora– you need to sure and safe.This means that you need to make sure that condoms are put into good use.You do not want to start panicking just after you are from enjoying good sex.
- Have foreplay- it is through play that your mind will only be in the moment.Foreplay could include kissing, caressing, oral sex, biting and more. Once you conquer those events, your nerves should begin to subside and you will actually want the next step.
- Laugh- when you’re anxious, laughing is probably the very last thing you’re in the mood to do! You would be shocked at how this will cool you down.