8 things we have all done in cosy relationships
If you are in a relationship and you have started to get cosy with your S/O, you have probably let loose and decided to let your bad behaviour be finally seen. You start to act in a way that you know your partner would not judge you, no matter.Here are some of the things that you might have done in your relationship after you get comfortable.
- Worked VERY hard to hold in a fart while having sex.
- More farting..farted with your S.S. lying in the same bed.
- Had a very casual conversation with them as you brushed your teeth and they peed.
- Picked food off their plate with your fingers.
- Attempted to not chora life by skipping the use of condoms during sex.
- Put your cold, dry feet on their legs on a particularly chilly night.
- Share a toothbrush. Eew!
- Rolled over in bed and gotten a whiff of their “smell” on their pillow (both by accident and on purpose).