Business intern writers wanted
Inversk magazine, a growing Kenyan business and entrepreneurship magazine, is looking for intern writers. If you have a passion and skill for storytelling and have an interest in business, this is the right opportunity for you.
Who can apply:
- Available for part-time internship (not required in the office)
- Can preferably start on or before September 1st
- Are available for a duration of four months (not mandatory)
- Are from Nairobi and neighboring towns
- Are currently in any year of study or recent graduate
- The internship is non-paying but expenses related to the program will be covered such as transport, data and voice call charges.
- It is a work from home option. The intern can work from anywhere provided the assignment is submitted on time.
- The intern will be required to attend weekly analysis meetings every Monday at 9am at the Inversk office located in Corner House, 6th floor along Kimathi Street.
If you’re interested, send your application to [email protected]