Callling All Graphic Designers : JOB ALERTS THIS WEEK
Graphic Designers wanted!!
For those who are on long holiday, this is the time to get a gig that will give you money to finance some of your activities. If you have been tarmacking for quite a while and you have skills in graphic design and the creative field, this is your lucky chance. Here are a few jobs this week to try out.
Graphic design assistant- Zetech University
- Assisting the Brand Manager with web and print graphic design.
- Working on internal communication design including; Staff communications shots, Student Activity Posters & Fliers,
- Regular & Routine Facebook advertisements among others.
- Working on any external communication design as directed by Brand Manager in case of work overload or absence.
- Assisting the Brand Manager in updates, corrections,and print preparaton of pre existing advertisements and communication materials.
- Weekly reporting of departmental undertakings.
- Coordinating Brand Department Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- All routine production work such as student and staff ID production, exam cards, certificates production among others.
- Issuing daily detailed reports of all productions.
- Diploma in Graphic Design or relevant qualification from a recognized institution.
- Additional certified technical training in graphic design and/or desktop publishing; skills in video editing and animation will be of advantage.
- Have a minimum of 6 months relevant experience in Graphic Design and/or Desktop Publishing or related field.
- Be an expert in Adobe Creative Suite 5.x (Photoshop, Illustrator, and In Design).
- Well-developed written and verbal communication ability. How to apply
- Interested applicants to send their application letters and updated CVs along with 5 samples of their best ORIGINAL works (Less than 5MB) quoting Job Ref. ZU/10/25/29 indicating the current and expected salary not later than 14th July 2017. Click here to apply (https://www.brightermonday.co.ke/jobs/graphic-design-assistant-q45k5p)
FSI Capital Ltd – Graphic Designer
- Present finalized ideas and concepts
- Proof read to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Contribute ideas and design artwork to the overall brief Illustrating concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type, size, style and related aesthetic concepts.
- Developing Interactive designs Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD)
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Execute visual elements in local projects including online graphics and offline material Key performance indicators
- Design turnaround time
- Quality of final work
- Originality of design
How to apply
Click here for more details (https://www.brightermonday.co.ke/jobs/graphic-designer-9mnxg6
Summit Recruitment and Search- Junior Graphic Designer/Social Media Assistant
- The successful candidate should have previous graphic design and social media management experience and excellent communication skills.
- The successful candidate MUST be proficient with Mail chimp, Adobe CS Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and should be able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a graphic designer
- A degree/diploma in a relevant field.
- Solid understanding of printing process, photography, illustration, layout & typography. Must be tech-savvy, familiar with social media trends and able to maintain website backend.
- Must be a team player and an extrovert
- Must have excellent written and spoken communication skills Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be well presentable and articulate. Application deadline is 4th August 2017.
- Click here for more details (https://www.brightermonday.co.ke/jobs/junior-graphic-designersocial-media-assistant-m5jke6)
To apply for these jobs, sign up on Brighter Monday first. You will then log in and have access to the direct links where you will send your CVs. Click here to sign up (https://www.brightermonday.co.ke/customer/sign-up)