KCB is hiring direct sales persons
As we approach the month of October, we should ensure we have chorad our life. If there are any gigs that will make us more mullah go after them. Be a go-getter. Jipange nicely with this kajobo from KCB.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Sales representatives will be responsible for acquisition of new business within the assigned Sales locations. The position is on contract terms for a period of 12 months.
This challenging opportunity to contribute to the growth of our business will involve the following:
- Deliver set Sales targets in asset and liability for; SME, Personal Banking, Advantage, Agent banking, Mortgage, Card and Micro Finance products.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Participate in product campaigns to ensure product information is readily available to customers.
- Conduct door-to-door direct selling
- Seek customer feedback on bank products.
- Provide regular Sales reports.
Qualifications and Experience:
For the above position, the successful applicants should have:
- A university degree from a recognized institution.
- Must have a minimum Mean grade of C+ in K.C.S.E with a C+ in Mathematics and English.
- Experience in sales or client relationship management will be an added advantage.
- Age 26 years and below.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- A passion and commitment to quality service performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet stringent targets within defined deadlines.
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
The above positions are demanding roles for which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, go to the KCB Career Portal to apply HERE.
You get a chance at full employment if you deliver your best.