NGO is seeking interns
NGO INTERNS NEEDED IN EACH SUB-COUNTY IN KENYA!!!DEADLINE 30TH JULY 2017!
Acumen Fund is the World’s largest poverty alleviation initiative with roots in the United States. It seeks to unlock the potential of third world nations across the globe by empowering their citizens. In its pilot phase of the grand programme….”KICK POVERTY OUT OF AFRICA”, it is looking for young men and Women in Kenya who will be instrumental in the dissemination of the aforesaid prime objective on an internship basis. It seeks to recruit drivers of change for 2 months in their piloting phase in the positions of national administrative secretariat operatives, county and sub-county administrators and field officers. Acumen team of innovators would wish to discuss the internship positions with candidates who meet the following requirements:
• Creative and up to task young men and women between the age of 19 and 35 years of age.
• Result oriented individuals with great passion to work with disadvantaged groups in Kenya.
• Thorough understanding of community functioning and the key parameters that contribute to poverty in Africa. To qualify for these positions the following is mandatory :
• Graduates holding a diploma or degree from a recognized learning institution in Kenya.
• Students on long vacation are eligible but with a proof from their respective learning institutions.
• Fluency in both oral and written English and Swahili a must.
• No experience is needed for this positions but its possession is an added advantage.
• Knowledge in reporting is an asset for consideration. If you believe that you represent change and have the passion to work with Communities in Kenya then feel free to apply the Job online by filling the form here https://goo.gl/forms/6ibtPig3tLMjunbJ3