Panga life yako with these writing jobs
Panga life yako with these Writing jobs
We all love words. We use them to woe girls and to defend our arguments. Words also provide us with information. If you love writing, here are a few jobs you can apply and make money via your writing.
Afrikan Mbiu- Editor Assistant internship
• Supporting editor in all activities proofing, editing and writing online content including via social media
• uploading text and images to a website using a content management system
• compiling newsletters using web design software and distributing newsletters using specific software
• The intern will be working from home from time to time therefore having a laptop will be added advantage
• Updating social media channels with tending stories across Kenya and Africa
• Have studied or is studying a media related courses in a respectable university
• Enthusiasm, interpersonal skills, self-motivation and flexibility
• IT, administrative and secretarial skills, including word processing and research skills
• A high standard of written and spoken English
• Attention to detail, together with the ability to proofread
• Creativity, and in some cases digital-editing skills. You may also need knowledge and experience of social media platforms such as Twitter; Time management skills, including the ability to keep to tight deadlines.
How to apply
• Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV marking the subject as Editor Assistant Internship.
Deadline for application is 14th July 2017
Bluecast Media Services Kenya Ltd- Article Writers/ Interns
• Have a university degree
• Have interest in the areas of hair care, health, skin care, beauty and fashion, news
• Impeccable spelling and grammar
• A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
• Great research, organizational, and learning skills
• High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
• Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
• Some experience with online marketing and lead generation
• An understanding of formatting articles on the web
• Previous experience in content and article writing will be an added advantage.
Successful candidates will undergo a three-month probation period after which their contract will be renewed. The pay is Kshs. 20,000. Send your CV and attach any of your works to [email protected]