WHY SAFE SEX IS THE BOMB!
Sex has become a norm. We encounter it almost everyday of our lives. But what happens when we contact HIV or and Sexually Transmitted Infections; and we keep passing it on to the next person? That sounds to me like the end of all the fun and thrill. Safe sex helps you protect yourself and your partner form diseases. It keeps you healthy and can even make better sex. Here is why you should chora safe sex in your plan:
- You can’t tell whether someone has an STI based on how they look, dress, behave or who they have slept with.
- Practising safe sex provides you with peace of mind.
- Thinking ‘it won’t happen to me’ provides no protection.
- Some STIs are quite common and using condoms will
reduce the risk of infection.
- People with HIV or STIs often don’t know they are infected.
- STIs and HIV exist in all countries and cultures and can affect anyone. So do not go around streotyping peeps.
- Condoms prevent HIV transmission. Weka condom mpangoni.
- Safe sex protects you from unintended or unwanted pregnancies.
Have safe sex and have no regrets. Sex is a good thing. Do not spoil the fun.